Every company seems to offer “great pay and benefits”, but do they back it up? With The Best 8 Hours, we put our money where our mouth is. Here’s a snapshot:
- You don’t punch out, go sit on a dirty park bench up the street and eat a soggy peanut butter sandwich from a brown bag. Your lunch hour is paid, and each of our properties boasts a large Team Dining Room staffed by talented cooks. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there’s a fully-stocked salad bar, the full menu is updated daily, and also offers sandwiches, wraps, pizza, and soft serve ice cream. Every day. FOR FREE.
- $10 a month might be a good deal for a local gym, but FREE IS BETTER. Seneca Niagara and Seneca Allegany have a on-site gyms, so you can maintain your healthy lifestyle without even having to leave the property. Team Members from any property have free use.
- Mondays are great here, because every Monday is payday. Forget waiting for the 1st, 15th, or every other week. If it’s Monday, it’s payday.
- If you choose to contribute to your 401(k), Seneca will too. Yes, that’s FREE MONEY for your retirement.
- Recognition is a big motivator, and at Seneca, we don’t just hand you a certificate and say “Good Job”. Win Team Member of the Month and receive some awesome swag…and a LARGE check. VERY large.
- Work/life balance is important here. Need a mental health day? Traveling to see friends and family? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays allow you to work AND live, not just work TO live.
- As a Team Member, you’re eligible for a tremendous amount of discounts from local restaurants, car dealerships, and even your cell phone bill. And more discounts are added all the time! Plus, Team Members receive an additional discount at any of our dining and retail outlets on property!
- Not only do you have a selection of affordably priced medical plans, we also offer a $10/week discount on your premium when you receive a physical and Wellness Check once a year (again, that’s FREE MONEY!).
- Whether you feel a cold coming on or have questions about medication, you won’t have to make an appointment with your doctor, use PTO to sit in the waiting room, or feel the sting of a co-pay. Our on-site Health Clinic is staffed by medical professionals who can see you during business hours, and even write prescriptions. You can also get a flu shot, instant cholesterol screening, and many other basic health services. Available to all Team Members and their legal spouses. For FREE.
THE BEST 8 POINTS
Seneca Gaming Corporation cares about what our Team Members care about. We encourage Team Members to support the causes they’re passionate about…and in return, they earn points toward a day off with pay!
Team Seneca Cares is a company-wide program rewarding Team Members for charitable work and contributions. That includes making donations, volunteering, and participating in charity events that shape our community. Whether it’s fundraising for area animal shelters, giving blood, helping out at a charity bowling event, or running a 5K, points add up and quickly. Earn 8 points and enjoy a much-deserved day off.
We have many year-round and seasonal events to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Ride for Roswell
- Corporate Challenge
- SPCA Niagara
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Buffalo News Kids Day
- Susan G. Komen: More Thank Pink Walk
- Tour de Cure
- The Linus Project
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Lung Force Walk Buffalo
Simply put, we offer more benefits and extras here than anywhere else.
“There is so much potential to grow and they appreciate that I have worked here for 12 years. My coworkers are like my second family.”
Stacey French – Dual Rate Table Games Dealer at Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino – Salamanca, NY