Our Benefits Truly Benefit You
Here’s what Seneca offers:
- Paid lunch hour: Each of our properties boasts a large Team Dining Room staffed by talented cooks. Every day you have access to a fully-stocked salad bar, an updated menu, and offerings like sandwiches, wraps, pizza, and soft-serve ice cream.
- Free access to the fitness center: Seneca Niagara and Seneca Allegany have on-site fitness centers, so you can maintain your healthy lifestyle without even having to leave the property. Team Members from any property have free use.
- Weekly paydays: We make Mondays better because every Monday is payday. Forget bi-monthly paychecks; if it’s Monday, it’s payday.
- 401(k) Contributions: If you contribute to your 401(k), Seneca will too, which is free money for your retirement.
- Rewarding (literally) awards: Recognition is a great motivator, but at Seneca, we take it to the next level. When you win Team Member of the Month, you receive awesome swag plus a very large check.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays: Work/life balance is important to us. You can take PTO for a mental health day or travel to see friends and family. We make sure you can work and live, not just work to live.
- Discounts: As a Team Member, you’re eligible for a tremendous amount of discounts from local restaurants, car dealerships, and even your cell phone bill. And more discounts are added all the time! Plus, Team Members receive an additional discount at any of our dining and retail outlets on property.
- Medical Plan Discounts: Not only do you have a selection of affordably priced medical plans, but we also offer a $10/week discount on your medical premium when you complete an annual wellness visit and wellness screening once a year.
On-site Health Offices: Whether you feel a cold coming on or have questions about medication, you won’t have to make an appointment with your doctor, use PTO to sit in the waiting room, or feel the sting of a co-pay. Our on-site health offices at Seneca Niagara and Seneca Allegany are staffed by medical professionals who can see you during business hours, and even write prescriptions. You can also get spot tests and blood monitoring (at Seneca Niagara), and many other basic health services. This is available to all Team Members and their legal married spouses for free.
We Care About What You Care About
We encourage Team Members to support the causes they’re passionate about. In return, they earn points toward a paid day off.
Team Seneca Cares is a company-wide program rewarding Team Members for charitable work and contributions. That includes making donations, volunteering, and participating in charity events that shape our community. Whether it’s fundraising for area animal shelters, giving blood, helping out at a charity bowling event, or running a 5K, points add up and quickly. Earn 8 points and enjoy a much-deserved day off.
We have many year-round and seasonal events to choose from, including but not limited to:
- Ride for Roswell
- Corporate Challenge
- SPCA Niagara
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Buffalo News Kids Day
- Susan G. Komen: More Than Pink Walk
- Tour de Cure
- The Linus Project
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Lung Force Walk Buffalo